This section contains all the details about ECOSTP - Zero Power, Zero Odour and Zero Chemical Sewage Treatment Technology. White papers and videos explain everything you need to know to deploy a sustainable sewage treatment solution.
Gone are the days of smelly, noisy and ugly Sewage Treatment Plants. See above pictures of beautiful STPs with biophilic design ( Holistic principles to create a human centred approach that when applied improves many of the spaces that we live and work in today)
Yes - Our clients have received CFE ( consent for establishment ) and CFO ( consent for operations )
The Kit comprises of
1. Design Drawings : "Developing design and working drawings AutoCAD® original drawings"
2. Rumen Digester Filter Media : "Attached growth filter media used in Stage 3. Circular recycled plastic media "
3. Bacteria Inoculation : "Custom Bacteria inoculation - Anaerobic bacteria consortium "
4. Civil Engineer visits : "45+ Six Sigma Quality Checks to ensure flawless implementation. Execution ownership"
In layman language - Conventional Motor based STPs technology is putting fecal matter in a tank and do ‘aeration’ (step 1) and use a ‘sieve’ (step 2) to filter. Though many technical jargons are used (MBR,SBR etc.) the basic concept is ‘aeration though fecal matter and sieving’ See figure below. For this to work THREE entities are required - Aerobic Bacteria ( which needs to be added every 1 hour - called ‘return sludge’ process, Food/Fecal Matter for bacteria ( 30% load is required ) and Oxygen ( Aeration) . These 3 items should be ‘balanced’ by an Operator - called ‘MLSS Management’
ECOSTP is based on gravity and natural principles with no Operators. The sewage flows though multiple chambers and the anaerobic bacteria decomposes the pollutants .We do not have fine air diffusers which are likely to get clogged.
ECOSTP solution is a ‘Bad Water in Good Water out’ system with no moving parts.
here are 3 anaerobic stages - Stage 1 Rumen Digester Filter , Stage 2 Rumen Digester Filter and Stage 3 Rumen Digester Filter. The 3 stages consists of advanced 12 step patented anaerobic filters. The last Stage 4 is the Plant Bio Filter.
-The anticipated time duration is as follows:
1. Completion of design - 2 weeks from receipt of work order
2. Civil construction - 2 weeks after #1
3. Commissioning and start-up - 1 day after #2 (Typical construction time is 2 months)
4. Training and handing over - 1 day after #3
--The ECOSTP works on natural principles using anaerobic bacteria . We need large underground tanks to hold the water ( 72 hours Hydraulic retention Time) and the bacteria will decompose the pollutants. Similar to ‘9 months for Pregnancy’ , natural laws cannot be changed!
However note that ECOSTP uses ZERO SPACE as the area is utilised for Road, Playground, Gym, Apartment Basement etc.
Conventional Motor based STPs use less space than ECOSTP but the area is BLOCKED and smelly and the area cannot be reused